Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is it Farragio or farragio?
- A: It's farragio.
- Q: What does farragio mean?
- A: It's my play on the word "farrago", which means a mix of things.
- Q: How long have you been in business?
- A: I started farragio in March of 2010.
- Q: Do you really make everything yourself?
- A: Yes. Everything you see has been handmade by me.
- Q: What are your return policies?
- A: You can read my policies here.
- Q: How can I get in contact with you.
- A: You can email me at email@example.com or you can go to my contact page here.
SKIN CARE INFORMATION
- Q: Are your skin care products all-natural?
- A: Yes. I only use all-natural and organic ingredients.
- Q: Are there preservatives in your products? How long will they last?
- A: I use hexane-free castor oil which is a natural preservative. My products have a shelf life of at least six months.
- Q: What happens if my moisturizer melts?
- A: No worries, melting (or freezing) will not harm the moisturizer or any of the other products. If melted, just pop it in the refrigerator for an hour or two and it will be as good as new.
- Q: Do your products come with directions?
- A: Yes, there are directions on the packaging, and you can also see the directions for each product here.
- Q: Can I return my skin care order?
- A: You can read the return policies here. It is my goal to have a completely satisfied customer!