Frequently Asked Questions
SKIN CARE INFORMATION
- Q: Are your skin care products completely all-natural?
- A: Yes! I only use all-natural and organic ingredients.
- Q: Do you really make everything yourself?
- A: Yes. Everything you see has been handcrafted by me. I also package and label each product myself.
- Q: Are there preservatives in your products? How long will they last?
- A: Products that don't contain water don't generally need a preservative, but to be on the safe side I use a specific blend of ingredients to insure integrity. My products have a shelf life of at least a year.
- Q: What happens if my moisturizer melts?
- A: No worries! In the case of melting, the contents may settle and lose its "fluffiness" but melting (or freezing) will not harm the moisturizer or any of the other products. If melted, you can use the product as is, or try popping it in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Q: Do your products come with directions?
- A: Yes, there are directions on the packaging, and you can also see the directions for each product here.
- Q: Can I return my skin care order?
- A: It is my goal to have a completely satisfied customer! You can read my return policies here.
- Q: Why is farragio spelled all lower case?
- A: It was a happy accident and it looks sort of chic, don't you think?
- Q: What does farragio mean?
- A: It's my play on the word "farrago", which means a mix of things.
- Q: How long have you been in business?
- A: I started farragio in March of 2010.
- Q: What are your return policies?
- A: You can read my policies here.
- Q: How can I get in contact with you.
- A: All of my contact information is available on my Contact page here.